Our Surface Protection detail is designed to improve the overall appearance and protection of your vehicle to leave a smooth and glossy finish.
It is a meticulous detail where your vehicle receives a multi-stage wash and complete paintwork decontamination. Embedded contaminants such as tar, iron and tree sap are totally removed. A pre-wax polish is then applied by a dual action machine polisher in preparation for the protection. Once this is complete protection is applied to the paintwork. The alloy wheels, glass, plastics and tyres are also fully protected.
The type of protection applied will be discussed with you prior to the detail, ensuring that the product selected best suits your requirements. Swissvax Shield Wax is included as standard but you may wish to upgrade to another type of protection that is more durable such as a ceramic coating. Please see list at the bottom of the page.
Whether you simply want the most advanced protection for your vehicle’s paintwork, or a busy lifestyle restricts you from finding the time to apply a coat of wax every couple of months, Detail Your Eyecandy’s Surface Protection detail may be the answer you have been looking for.
We recommend having this detail done every three to six months to help maintain the paintwork’s protection and keeping it looking its absolute best. This detail is also ideal for vehicles that have had a Paint Correction detail carried out within the past year.
- pH neutral snow foam pre-wash applied to vehicle, removing surface grime and dirt prior to wash process
- Alloy wheels decontaminated and cleaned with pH neutral wheel cleaner and soft brushes
- Wheel arches, all door shuts and engine bay (optional) cleaned with citrus based degreaser
- Multi stage, 2 bucket wash using luxury pH neutral shampoo and lamb's wool wash mitts
- Vehicle rinsed and then fully hand dried using ultra soft microfibre drying towels
- Paintwork decontaminated using a clay bar, fully removing all embedded contaminants such as industrial fallout, brake dust and tar as well as leaving a perfectly smooth feel to the paintwork
- Paintwork cleansed with pre-wax treatment to aid bonding of wax
- Swissvax Shield Wax applied to all painted surfaces
- All chrome and stainless steel cleaned and polished
- Heat resistant PTFE wax applied to alloy wheels
- Tyres cleaned, conditioned and protected
- Rubbers and exterior plastics treated and protected
- Water repellent treatment to all exterior windows
- Interior vacuumed and surfaces wiped down to remove dust
- Paintwork wiped down and final vehicle inspection carried out