Unfortunately over the course of time it is likely that your vehicle will have picked up swirl marks, fine scratches and various other imperfections through washing and usage. As a result of these the paintwork is left looking dull and hazy. Although cleansing and protecting will improve the look of the paintwork, the ultimate gloss, clarity and durability of the protection will be compromised if the paintwork is damaged and contaminated.
Our Light Paint Correction Detail has been designed to provide a significant improvement to the appearance of your vehicle. It enhances the gloss, clarity and depth of the paintwork through two stages of machine polishing. The first stage uses a medium to heavy cut compound to remove light scratches, light swirl marks, and other minor blemishes, all of which have a detrimental effect on the condition of your vehicle's paintwork. The second stage uses a fine polish and pad combination to further refine paintwork, leaving behind an incredible finish.
The type of protection applied will be discussed with you prior to the detail, ensuring that the product selected best suits your vehicle's paint type and colour. Swissvax Shield Wax is included as standard but you may wish to upgrade to another type of protection that is more durable such as a ceramic coating. Please see list at the bottom of the page.
- pH neutral snow foam pre-wash applied to vehicle, removing surface grime and dirt prior to wash process
- Alloy wheels decontaminated and cleaned with pH neutral wheel cleaner and soft brushes
- Wheel arches, all door shuts and engine bay (optional) cleaned with citrus based degreaser
- Multi stage, 2 bucket wash using luxury pH neutral shampoo and lamb's wool wash mitts
- Vehicle rinsed and then fully hand dried using ultra soft microfibre drying towels
- Paintwork decontaminated using a clay bar, fully removing all embedded contaminants such as industrial fallout, brake dust and tar as well as leaving a perfectly smooth feel to the paintwork
- Paint depth measured using electronic paint thickness gauge to ensure there is an adequate level of lacquer/paint to work with
- Two stage machine polishing process, using a combination of coarse, medium and fine polishes to remove light swirl marks and light scratches producing a deep gloss to the paintwork
- Vehicle wiped down with ultra soft microfibre drying towels ensuring all residue is removed after the correction/refinement process
- Paintwork cleansed with pre-wax treatment to aid bonding of wax
- Swissvax Shield Wax applied to all painted surfaces
- All chrome and stainless steel cleaned and polished
- Heat resistant PTFE wax applied to alloy wheels
- Tyres cleaned, conditioned and protected
- Rubbers and exterior plastics treated and protected
- Water repellent treatment to all exterior windows
- Interior vacuumed and surfaces wiped down to remove dust
- Paintwork wiped down and final vehicle inspection carried out