Our Gloss Enhancement Detail will freshen and protect the look of your vehicle’s paintwork. It is where you will start to see the benefits of professional detailing.
As well as the paintwork being significantly improved this detail will also renew the appearance of all other exterior areas such as chrome, aluminium, plastic and rubber trim. This detail is meticulous and thorough and ensures that your vehicle is once again very pleasing to the eye.
It includes a single-stage machine polish which will inject life back into the paintwork, increasing the gloss, depth and colour. Please do not confuse our machine polishing skills with those of a body shop, which use a ‘mop’ and polisher to do a ‘quick job’ on the paint. Our work is highly skilled using specialist techniques. We use only the very best products available to ensure a superb and exceptional finish.
Wash marring as well as oxidisation and fading dull and flatten the look of the paint finish. These imperfections are eliminated, enhancing and restoring the lustre of the paintwork, bringing it back to its original intended beauty.
The type of protection applied will be discussed with you prior to the detail, ensuring that the product selected best suits your requirements. Swissvax Shield Wax is included as standard but you may wish to upgrade to another type of protection that is more durable such as a ceramic coating. Please see list at the bottom of the page.
- pH neutral snow foam pre-wash applied to vehicle, removing surface grime and dirt prior to wash process
- Alloy wheels decontaminated and cleaned with pH neutral wheel cleaner and soft brushes
- Wheel arches, all door shuts and engine bay (optional) cleaned with citrus based degreaser
- Multi stage, 2 bucket wash using luxury pH neutral shampoo and lamb's wool wash mitts
- Vehicle rinsed and then fully hand dried using ultra soft microfibre drying towels
- Paintwork decontaminated using a clay bar, fully removing all embedded contaminants such as industrial fallout, brake dust and tar as well as leaving a perfectly smooth feel to the paintwork
- Paint depth measured using electronic paint thickness gauge to ensure there is an adequate level of lacquer/paint to work with
- Single stage machine polishing process carried out using fine polishes to remove very light wash marring whist increasing the gloss and depth of the paintwork.
- Vehicle wiped down with ultra soft microfibre drying towels ensuring all residue is removed after the correction/refinement process
- Paintwork cleansed with pre-wax treatment to aid bonding of wax
- Swissvax Shield Wax applied to all painted surfaces
- All chrome and stainless steel cleaned and polished
- Heat resistant PTFE wax applied to alloy wheels
- Tyres cleaned, conditioned and protected
- Rubbers and exterior plastics treated and protected
- Water repellent treatment to all exterior windows
- Interior vacuumed and surfaces wiped down to remove dust
- Paintwork wiped down and final vehicle inspection carried out